KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2021
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2021 is a scholarship program that is sponsored by KPMG organization.
KPMG (Klynved, Peat, Marwick and Geoerdeler) is an international organization that started operation in Nigeria in 1978. It is one of the four auditing firms in the world.
KPMG scholarship program was established to give financial help to Nigerian students who are in need of financial assistance. Meaning, it covers the school fees and tuition fees for students who have already gained admission into a federal government university, it is important to note that this scholarship does not include state universities,
KPMG scholarship is an annual scholarship open for Nigerian students alone. Hence, if you apply and don’t get shortlisted this year, you can try again next year. The scholarship covers tuition fee throughout the stay of the student in the university.
- Candidates must be undergraduates at a Nigerian federal university.
- Candidates must also supply a copy of their WAEC certificate or an equivalent.
- Furthermore, a printout of the UTME result is required.
- Furthermore, candidates must produce the admission letter for the student’s provisional admission.
- Furthermore, the student must have a CGPA of at least 3.5.
- Beneficiaries of another scholarship program, on the other hand, should not apply.
- You must be below 26years as at the date of application
HOW TO APPLY FOR KPMG SCHOLAESHIP
Simply submit an email to [email protected] to apply for the KPMG Nigeria scholarship program 2021.
You can get more information about the KPMG scholarship by going to www.kpmg.org.ng
Read about other related scholarship