A step by step guide on scholarships in Italy. If you desire to study in the aforementioned Country, then, this post is for you.
Studying in Italy without IELTS or ToEFL (an acronym for International English Language Testing System and Test of English as a Foreign Language respectively) is possible.
Italy is one of the oldest and low university tuition fees in Europe usually does not ask for language tests like IELTS or ToEFL. Also gaining admission into most Italian Universities is easy, that is to say, if you are looking for affordable degree programs in Europe, Italy is a better option.
Besides, the Italian government offers several scholarship types for international students who wish to pursue their Bachelors, Masters, and/or PH degree programs.
The exemptions from submitting IELTS scores are to apply online for the university you have selected without IELTS.
Adding to that, courses are taught using the English language and Italy is one of the most affordable countries in Europe that offers admission to international students.
Study guide for studying in Italy without IELTS.
Firstly, search on google for universities in Italy with the course you wish to study.
Confirm the University ranking in Italy by writing the name of the University, still on google.
Then, apply online for the University on your list.
How you can exempt yourself from submitting IELTS scores.
No language proficiency like IELTS is demanded if a previous degree was taught using the English language.
Students who have completed their previous education in the English language.
Students who have completed their previous education from the English language institution are qualified to study without IELTS.
Certificate of evidence duly stamped on a paper head attesting that the previous education was in the English language is to be provided.
Secondly, video interview or online test: some universities do take an online interview once your application is successful. The purpose of the online interview/test is to evaluate your English language usage abilities which enables you to secure your admission without IELTS.
Check out the list of Italian universities that admit students to IELTS.
- The University of Verona.
- John Cabot University.
- The University of Milan.
- The University of Bologna.
- The Sapienza University of Rome.
- The University of Trento.
- The University of Padua.
- The University of Pisa.
- The University of Florence.
- University Napus Fedico II.
Most affordable Italian Universities include;
- The Mediterranean University of Reggio.
- The University of Camerino.
- The Free University of Bozen-Bolzano.
- The University of Pisa.
The list of Italian scholarships award by both government and schools include:
- Schola Normale Superiore (Ph.D. scholarships).
- University of Padova scholarships for all degree courses.
- Politecnico de Milano merit-based scholarship for international students.
- Bocconi merit and international awards.
- University of Pavia international scholarship for developing countries students.
- Bologna University study grants for international students.
- EDISU Piemonte scholarships.
- Italian government scholarships for foreign students.
In conclusion, I hope this write-up will guide you in pursuing your degrees in Italy.
Finally, your feedback is necessary to enable us to see the need to inform you when any of those scholarships are open.